Our Mission is to Support Yours
This morning, in a modest building in downtown Philadelphia, our employees came to work ready to change the lives for people who change the world.
Team & Partners
Marcos R. Lopez
Founder & Chief Executive OfficerView Full Bio
Chief Wellbeing OfficerView Full Bio
Chief Financial OfficerView Full Bio
Human Capital ConsultantView Full Bio
Managing Partner, Benefits DivisionView Full Bio
Director of Strategic RelationshipsView Full Bio
Director of Marketing & Sales OperationsView Full Bio
Director, HRView Full Bio
Chief Operating OfficerView Full Bio
Manager of UnderwritingView Full Bio
Director, Benefits DivisionView Full Bio
Vice President, Employee BenefitsView Full Bio
Director of Client ServicesView Full Bio
Dr. Shannon Mason
Senior Human Capital ConsultantView Full Bio
Excellence in Customer Service
GREATER PHILADELPHIA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Fastest Growing Company
Psychologically Healthy Workplace
AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
Best Place to Work
PHILADELPHIA BUSINESS JOURNAL
Who We Are
Founded in 1996, Exude, Inc. is an award winning consulting firm that specializes in all things people. We provide consulting services in Employee Benefits, Human Resources, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and Leadership Development. We have a firm belief that when we help your people be the best versions of themselves, your company will be its best. Our integrated approach leverages our team of experts to improve your employee and customer experiences while driving greater business results.
Our people are the heart and soul of our organization. And its important to us that they are happy because happy people are more engaged and can better help our clients. We do all sorts of things to keep people engaged – like allowing time (during work hours) to volunteer or exercise, having flexible scheduling and personal and professional coaching.
We are an Immigrant-Owned Business and have been servicing our clients for 20+ years. We have been recognized nationally since 2011 as a best place to work by Central Penn Business Journal/Best Companies Group and Philadelphia Business Journal. We have also won Smart CEO’s 2015 Healthiest Employer award for our innovative wellness program we offer all employees.
What We Stand For
Every day at Exude, we strive to embody these six core values:
- Believe in the dreams of others.
- Be kind, be true.
- Let’s think a little bigger.
- Welcome disruption.
- Fight for what’s right.
- It’s going to be great.
At Exude, giving back to the community is at the heart of everything we do. We have a firm commitment to “Change the lives for people who change the world,” and begin each day with this mission in mind. Our organization was founded with the goal of having a meaningful impact on those around us, not just through supporting our clients through our solutions, but also through the following ways:
1. Charitable Giving – We know the difference that financial support can make, and reaching $1M in contributions in a calendar year has been a long-term goal of ours. To help achieve this goal, we continuously support our clients by providing monetary donations throughout the year. When the client is a nonprofit, the donation directly benefits their mission.
2. Talent & Time – At Exude, we strive to make corporate citizenship a priority in the communities where we do business and support our employees in their charitable endeavors. Exude will match 50% of charitable contributions, up to $250 per calendar year for every employee. Additionally, as part of our PTO policy, employees are granted up to one week of volunteering for local charities, and we encourage all employees to join and serve on non-profit boards. We believe that giving our people paid time to follow their passions and make a change is a win-win for everyone.
3. Exude’s Charitable Solutions – Exude offers multiple solutions within our Human Capital Division that provide charitable opportunities. First, our Exude Leadership Series gives away a seat as a scholarship for every 20 seats we fill. Additionally, for all of Train the Trainer licensing products sold, we give a percentage of revenue back to the community.
I told Marcos that if anyone could make lemonade out of all of these lemons its EXUDE. Thank you for what you are doing at this very stressful time.
CEO, Vetri Foundation
I’m still floating from today’s session. I honestly have not heard such consistently positive feedback about any other retreat programming from my colleagues. Exude’s insights during the planning were matched by the skill of the facilitator.
Associate Dean for Pro Bono and Public Interest, Rutgers Law School
Angie went above and beyond to help me resolve a medical bill I received way back in February. She followed up on the claim every 2 weeks and updated me along the way. She ultimately saved me almost $600, but I can’t even begin to imagine the time she saved me waiting on hold with the insurance company and the provider’s office. She even advocated for the (out of network) claim to process in-network due to the circumstances, which I never would have known to do. I am so grateful for her assistance.
At Exude, work is more than a job and beyond a vocation. We come to work every optimistic morning ready to change things and make them better for the people we serve. We work for a purpose and can say, we love what we do and who we work with.