Leveraging Mental Health Programs to Thrive in 2021 – 02.16
Start 2021 off right by showing your employees you support their mental health. We understand it can be hard to navigate what programs you should be offering to your employees and how to cost-effectively incorporate these programs into your healthcare plan. Join this webinar to learn tools and tips to support your employees’ mental health this year and how your benefits plan can support these resources.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Policies, programs, and benefits that support employee mental health
- Strategies for normalizing mental health in the workplace
- How leaders can play a role in supporting employee mental
- Tips on getting mental health expenses covered by carriers
- Communicating mental health coverage to employees
Presenters: Greg Grimm – Vice President, Employee Benefits
With 15 years of experience, Greg has deep market knowledge and is considered a thought leader and trusted advisor, specializing in complex plan designs and alternate funding arrangements, all in an effort to drive down healthcare costs.
Karla Chin – Director, Total Well-Being
Karla, a Holistic Health Practitioner and Certified Professional Coach, leverages 15 years of professional experience, training and expertise to help organizations implement strategies and offer deliverables focused on a “whole employee” and integrative approach to well-being.