It’s a simple yet troubling reality…most employees do not leave their financial stress at home. When your employees are overwhelmed financially, it can take a toll on their health and productivity, ultimately hurting your business in more ways than you realize. Don’t believe us? Check out this blog post!
At Exude, we believe that through a proven behavior change model, you can enhance your retirement and benefits plans and foster lasting improvements in your employees’ financial habits, ultimately driving successful business impacts.
With a personalized approach that matches specific solutions to individual needs, our financial wellness experts can help your business implement a comprehensive program designed to help your employees:
- Get out of debt
- Create and maintain a manageable budget
- Increase financial literacy
- Increase retirement contributions and savings
- Get on the path to a smarter future
- Thrive in the workplace
“Financial Wellness is a state of financial well-being where an individual has minimal financial stress, a strong financial foundation, and a plan that puts them on track to their financial goals.” -Liz Davidson, CEO Financial Finesse
Our experts have surveyed the market and determined which vendors provide the best financial wellness solutions at the most affordable costs. Through our preferred partners, we are able to offer the following solutions at discounted pricing and serve as your delivery agent, integration partner and consultant throughout the process:
- Smart Dollar– an online financial wellness solution with a step-by-step approach designed to get your employees out of debt, on a budget, and on their way to saving for retirement. Learn more.
- Financial Finesse– an interactive solution that provides financial coaching on topics ranging from debt, and budgeting, to investing, tax, estate planning and college planning. Learn More.