Employee Wellbeing Training
The latest neuroscience research, both behavioral and organizational, shows that that improved wellbeing at work leads to better business results and happier, more productive employees. In order for organizations to equip their employees with the skills to create a thriving workplace, the tools provided must be simple and accessible.
Our employee wellbeing training programs are intentionally focused on helping employees develop essential self-leadership skills that positively impact their total wellbeing.
Each session has the ability to be delivered virtually or onsite, and can be offered as a single wellbeing in the workplace training session or built into a comprehensive program. All content can be tailored to meet the needs of your employees.
Some of our popular employee wellbeing trainings include:
Employees at all levels of the organization need emotional agility to manage negative emotions in a healthy and productive way. Our course will dive into self-awareness by inviting learners to be more curious about their emotions and learn how they can leverage their emotions to experience a greater sense of meaning and success.
Employee Mental Health First Aid Training
Our Employee Mental Health First Aid Certification Training teaches you the skills and confidence to help anyone who may be suffering from a mental health challenge or substance use problem. You will learn how to connect them to the help they need. It’s also an effective strategy for removing stigma barriers that may be preventing employees from receiving professional support.
Employee Relationships & Coworker Relationships That Thrive
Employee and coworker relationships lie at the intersection of personal productivity and people productivity. One impacts the other every day. Strong relationships are also a vital component of health and wellbeing especially in the workplace. Yet, often relationships, both at work and in our personal life, can be our greatest source of stress. Exude can help your organization develop the essential skills for fostering thriving work and personal relationships.
Preventing Employee Burnout
Exude’s employee wellbeing training focuses on building resilience. Resilience is about increasing individual and collective ability to bounce back from adversity. It’s what allows us to recover from change or stress, whether in the workplace or other areas of life. Building resilience helps individuals and organizations manage their energy and perform at their best.
Employee Mental Health Training
Our Mental Health training normalizes conversations about mental health, as well as creates psychological safety for employees to receive professional support.
During this interactive training program, participants will learn about signs and symptoms of anxiety and depression so that they can be better “noticers” and supporters of others who may be struggling and/or are in crisis. We will also focus on strategies for reducing stigma and provide mental health resources.
What are the benefits of employee wellbeing training?
- Improved Physical Health: Employee wellbeing training programs encourage employees to adopt healthy habits such as regular exercise and healthy eating which can result in better physical health and fewer absences due to illness.
- Reduced Stress and Anxiety: Training on mindfulness, relaxation techniques, and stress management can help reduce anxiety and stress among employees. This can lead to improved overall well-being, better concentration, and increased productivity.
- Enhanced Mental Health: Employee wellbeing training can include topics such as emotional intelligence and resilience, which can help reduce the risk of burnout and improve mental health. We also have specific mental health trainings to help managers and peers recognize and address mental health issues in the workplace.
- Increased Job Satisfaction: When employees feel that their employer cares about their well-being, they are more likely to feel satisfied with their job and be more engaged at work.
- Increased Retention Rates: Offering wellness training and programs can help attract and retain talented employees. When employees feel valued and supported, they are more likely to stay with the company for the long-term.
- Better Teamwork: Employee wellbeing training often includes team-building exercises and activities, which can improve communication and collaboration among employees. This can lead to a more positive work environment and better business outcomes.
See How We’ve Helped Organizations Like Yours
Integrating Wellness with your Employee Benefits Strategy
Saved 20% on employee benefit costs in year one through innovative wellness strategies.
Case Study: Ewing Cole
Learn more about how Exude can help enhance your employee experience and overall company culture.
Improving the Overall Employee Experience
By creating intentional HR touchpoints we created a more engaged, connected staff that better reflected their employer brand and delivered their desired employee experience.
Working Together For You
At Exude, we have a firm belief that when we help your people be the best versions of themselves, your company will be its best. With Karla as your employee wellbeing trainer, your leaders will have the resources to thrive personally and professionally.
Interested in employee wellbeing training for your organization?