Corporate Wellness Coaching
Our integrative and holistic corporate wellness coaching program helps leaders make high-impact changes to gain the energy, resilience, and presence to live well and lead well. Our unique approach creates sustainable change for leaders in all areas of life. We believe that self-leadership is a pre-requisite to becoming a highly effective leader. Our wellness coaching model considers that all areas of a leader’s life is connected. To become a highly effective leader, we must focus on the whole leader.
Four Key Corporate Wellness Coaching Program Components:
- The Thriving Self-Leader: Your corporate wellness coach will work one-on-one with you to identify your personal and professional goals using Exude’s Thriving Self-Leader model. The goal is to improve self-leadership that is directly impacted by your well-being: e.g., vitality, self-awareness and self-management, work-life integration, mental focus and adaptability, emotional intelligence, mindfulness, and your capacity to influence and inspire others.
- Emotional Intelligence & Mindset: By leveraging the Birkman assessment and through the cumulative self-awareness gained through each coaching session, your wellness specialist will support you in developing the interpersonal competencies that will have the biggest effect on your leadership objectives. You will also have access to tools for developing a healthy, positive, and resilient mindset.
- Stress Management & Mindfulness: Through objective, honest and confidential feedback, your corporate wellness consultant will work in partnership with you on improving your stress management behaviors and how to prevent the emotional hijackings that negatively impact decision making. You’ll also learn how to implement the key skills required to lead mindfully, engage in better thinking, and produce better outcomes for yourself and your team.
- Physical Wellbeing: Your program will include an optional health and lifestyle assessment that will enable your coach to provide customized recommendations on various topics such as physical activity, nutrition, and sleep.
Wellness Coaching Process:
Our standard individual coaching process consists of the following steps:
- Orientation Session: The coaching experience begins with a 30-minute orientation meeting with the coach and the client. The coaching process, scheduling, and expectations will be discussed.
- Birkman Assessment & Debrief: The client will complete the Birkman online assessment, which will be followed-up with a 90-minute debrief session by the coach. The results and insights gained from the client’s Birkman report will be reference and integrated throughout the wellness coaching engagement. The Birkman assessment is a validated leadership assessment that uncovers the unique, hidden social expectations that define what we expect from our work environment to help leaders thrive.
- Monthly Coaching Sessions: Each month, the client has two 50-minute meetings (8 total) with the coach to keep the focus and the momentum. The total experience is completed within five months, depending on scheduling. The opportunity to extend any coaching relationship for another four or six months is also an option. Additional fees will apply.
Ready to get started?
Did you know wellbeing impacts these other areas?
Workplace Wellness Programs
Exude helps organizations build employee wellness programs that create positive momentum and help leaders be the best versions of themselves personally and professionally.
Learn More Workplace Wellness Programs
Employee Wellbeing Training
Our employee wellbeing training programs are intentionally focused on helping employees develop essential self-leadership skills that positively impact their total wellbeing.
Our benefits consultants design a benefits strategy that promotes the use of preventative care which can drive down benefits costs, improve employee health and lead to lower instances of high claimants.
Learn More About Employee Benefits
Advocacy & Service
As your benefits broker, we understand that healthcare keeps no “regular” business hours, neither does our team. We’re up and running, 24/7, to alleviate your HR team’s administration burden whenever there is an issue.
See How We’ve Helped Organizations Like Yours
Integrating Wellness with your Employee Benefits Strategy
Saved 20% on employee benefit costs in year one through innovative wellness strategies.
Case Study: Ewing Cole
Learn more about how Exude can help enhance your employee experience and overall company culture.
Improving the Overall Employee Experience
By creating intentional HR touchpoints we created a more engaged, connected staff that better reflected their employer brand and delivered their desired employee experience.
Working Together For You
At Exude, we have a firm belief that when we help your people be the best versions of themselves, your company will be its best. With Karla as your corporate wellness coach, your leaders will have the resources to thrive personally and professionally
Interested in assessing the benefits of corporate wellness coaching?