Women’s Series Webinar: Conquer Life’s Challenges 15 Minutes at a Time – 9.17
How do you cope when you wake up one day and learn that your son is a heroin addict? That’s what happened to Mary Fran Bontempo on Mother’s Day of 2010.
That knowledge changed everything, immersing her family in a years-long nightmare. Eventually, she learned to survive her son’s addiction by taking life 15 minutes at a time. This system evolved which not only worked for life with an addict, it worked for professional and personal challenges beyond that crisis.
Join us for a webinar based on the new book, The 15 Minute Master, an empowering program that teaches audiences how to bring focus and clarity to issues in 15 minutes.
Through Mary’s story, attendees will discover the following takeaways:
- The benefits of intense, intentional focus
- How to break down issues using three specific questions
- How to determine if action is possible and advisable
- How to build an action plan
- How to dramatically improve productivity and success 15 minutes at a time