6 Employee Benefits Trends to Know in 2021
Defining a benefits management strategy is an investment in both your employees and your organization. At Exude, our integrated approach leverages our team of experts to improve your employee and customer experiences while driving greater business results. We have a firm belief that when we help your people be the best versions of themselves, your company will be its best. By looking at how Benefits, HR, DEI, and Training and Development intersect, we can design an inclusive benefits plan that will attract, motivate and retain your workforce.
Below are a few supporting statistics that show the importance of this integration:
- Engaged employees make it a point to show up to work and do more work — highly engaged business units realize a 41% reduction in absenteeism and a 17% increase in productivity. (Gallup)
- Companies that support remote work have 25% lower employee turnover than companies that don’t. (Owllabs)
- 95% of human resource leaders admit employee burnout is sabotaging workforce retention. (Forbes)
- A comprehensive benefits program is the #3 driver of holistic well-being. (Metlife)
- 26% of surveyed employees cited work perks such as gym memberships and flexible work schedules as important when considering a job offer. (JustWorks)
- 88% of employees said they’d consider taking a lower-paying job with better health, dental and vision insurance than a higher-paying job. (Fractl)
At Exude, we work differently than our competition – we use a holistic approach to determine how best to support your organization’s goals and objectives, bring our expertise to bear, and together develop innovative solutions that result in the achievement of your mission.
Looking to make your organization’s benefits program more competitive? Fill out the form below to connect with our experts.