Executive coaching is a key strategy for developing professionals. Exude’s approach to executive coaching is to meet you where you are, help you set achievable goals, and support you as you develop. We conduct an upfront chemistry meeting to ensure that you and your coach are compatible.
Improving performance and increasing self-awareness of your leader’s sExetrengths, stress behaviors, and development areas, increases engagement and the ability for leaders to productively bounce back from challenges, adversity, conflict, stress and constant change.
When working with executives we provide senior-level coaches who have experience providing coaching in areas including but not limited to:
- Leading organizational change
- Developing executive presence
- Effective strategic leadership
- Aligning behaviors and organizational objectives
Coaching for managers and other organizational leaders will help accelerate new managers and high potentials in achieving your business goals. Exude’s coaches will help managers develop in the following areas:
- Developing people and teams
- Developing leadership presence
- Managing in times change
- Managing conflict
- Communication skills
- Holding themselves and others accountable
Exude’s customized coaching program is designed to meet the needs of each individual participant. Your assigned coach will use a range of tools and assessments that support this effort to help this individual and/or group develop effective communication skills, address conflict, and meet organizational objectives.
Phase I: Intake
- Initial in person meeting with coachee(s) and leader
- Identify key objectives
- Review overall goals of the program
- Set expectations
- Initial in person meeting with coach and coachee(s)
- Identify key objectives and set goals.
- Set expectations and establish a schedule.
- Defining success
- Initial questionnaire and discussion
- Completion of selected assessment (If recommended. May include one of the following PACE, DiSC, MBTI, Birkman)
- Assignment of post session materials (homework)
Phase II: Coaching Support
- After this initial intake session, subsequent sessions will be one hour weekly for eight weeks, then bi-weekly 90 minute sessions for 8-12 weeks. In these sessions, the Executive Coach and the client will:
- Review homework progress
- Identify successes and challenges
- Assignment of homework based on discussions
Phase III: Final Session
- Final session with both coachee(s) and leader
Did you know coaching impacts these other areas?
The majority of employees are not engaged. Through an Employee Engagement Assessment, we’ll identifying the problem areas so your organization can improve productivity and performance.
Learn More About Employee Engagement
Employment Policies & Procedures
Having the right procedures in place creates alignment within your organization. Clear policies & procedures influence the entire employee experience and will help optimize your business.
Learn More About Employment Policies & Procedures
Training & Development
Training your people to work effectively is an investment in your company as a whole. It is also a key to driving your desired culture, improving performance and overall employee development.
Learn More About Training & Development
Thriving workplaces have a strategy to create happier, healthier, and more engaged employees. Individualized coaching is complimented by an organizational approach to wellness.
Learn More About Well-Being
See How We’ve Helped Organizations Like Yours
Property & Casualty Insurance: Managing Auto Exposure
Client saved 20% on property and casualty insurance premium.
Case Study: Ewing Cole
Learn more about how Exude can help enhance your employee experience and overall company culture.
Increasing Coverage and Employee Engagement
Exude’s partnership with the organization increased employee engagement and confidence that individual concerns will be handled as a priority.
We work with our clients in achieving their optimal organizational success by delivering coaching and leadership assessments that help your business and people succeed.
Interested in learning more about coaching?