Human Capital Management
Diversity & Inclusion Training Solutions
Developing cultural competence is necessary for business success. Our diversity training solutions are designed to build awareness and skill, and to provide participants with tools and resources to support immediate application of learning to create/maintain a respectful and inclusive workplace.
Diversity & Inclusion Training Courses
Foundational Diversity & Inclusion Training
- Understand the importance of diversity and inclusion to organizational success
- Increase cultural competence and capability
- Understand and overcome barriers to inclusion (unconscious bias, microinequities,
- microaggression, microadvantages, etc.)
- Learn to foster belongingness and psychological safety
- Be able to communicate more effectively with diverse co-workers, colleagues, customers
- Learn to uncover the cultural influences that make you, and others, think and act the way you do
- Increase your ability to recognize/plan for multicultural interactions
- Increase your ability to adapt when relating and working in multicultural contexts
- Enhance your level of confidence during multicultural interactions
- Build the skills to lead across divides and thrive in multiple cultures
- Embrace diversity and recognize its role in innovative problem solving
Community Conversations: Diversity Dialogues
During these interactive sessions participants work to find common ground, capture ideas and actions steps, and leave the session with tools and resources that they can immediately implement. Topics are chosen based on the experience level of the audience. They include, but are not limited to:
- Inclusion, Belongingness & Psych Safety
- Mitigating Unconscious Bias
- Hiring/Managing Diverse Talent
- Authenticity Paradox
- Managing Global Teams
- Harnessing Collective Genius
Diversity & Inclusion Roundtables
Participate in a series of roundtable discussions for executive leaders in the Greater Philadelphia area in industries that historically struggle with attracting and retaining diverse talent.
- Engage in high-level frank conversations and peer-to-peer communication on important and pressing Inclusion & Diversity challenges
- Learn from those who have had success in fostering more inclusive work environments
- Enhance your ability to strategically drive inclusion & diversity in your organization
Creating a culture of inclusion doesn’t happen by chance. Organizations need to commit and continuously work to create an environment that embraces differences and is truly inclusive. Through Exude’s diversity trainings, we help participants:
- Understand diversity and inclusion, and why they matter
- Discover barriers to inclusion and how to overcome them
- Learn what you can do to create an inclusive workplace
- Communicate and work more effectively with diverse co-workers, colleagues, customers, and members of the community
All sessions can be tailored to the level of responsibility of the employee. Case studies, activities and experiences shared are relevant to the audience being trained.
We’ll provide these diversity trainings onsite at your organization in as many sessions as you need to educate your staff.
Benefits of Diversity Training
There are several benefits to providing employees with diversity and inclusion training. These benefits include:
- Attraction and retention of a diverse workforce. Employees with strong diversity and inclusion practices puts them at the forefront in the race to find top talent.
- Improvement of employee and organizational performance. Diverse workplaces outperform non-diverse competitors by 35%. Allowing employees to show up authentically at work helps them perform to the best of their ability and helps organizations increase their bottom line.
- Increase in innovation and creativity. Individuals from diverse backgrounds are able to provide organizations with innovative ideas and different perspectives.
- Improvement of brand. More and more organizations are requiring that their business partners and providers are meeting certain levels of diversity. In some instances, in order to grant business to a partner, organizations are requiring that employers have diverse workforces that are trained to be culturally sensitive.
See How We've Helped Organizations Like Yours
Culture & Engagement Issues
Through an organizational health assessment, Exude got to the root-cause of culture/engagement issues.
Employee Retention – Root Cause
Redesigned key business processes to attract and retain talent
HR Assessments to Improve Organizational Culture
A review of all HR processes and policies with an HR assessment to support the desired organizational culture.