Workplace Wellness Programs
Organizations must embed a focus on workplace wellness into their day-to-day operations, culture, and leadership to thrive in today’s environment. This requires a shift from viewing an employee wellness program as a stand-alone initiative to understanding that it takes an integrative and holistic employee health and wellbeing approach to meet needs and address systemic barriers.
Below are the steps Exude takes to help organizations build an employee wellness program that creates positive momentum and helps leaders be the best versions of themselves personally and professionally.
Phase 1: Assess the current program and needs of employees
- Survey all staff and up to two focus groups
- Identify wellbeing stakeholders and roles/responsibilities
- Complete an inventory of current wellbeing initiatives
- Analyze data and survey results to identify insights on needs and interests of employees
- Identify systemic barriers and wellbeing priorities
- Select company wellbeing program goals and metrics
- Determine corporate wellbeing program constraints
Phase 2: Review & Prioritize Workplace Wellness Initiatives
- Recommendations for addressing systemic barriers & inclusion opportunities
- Review current wellbeing initiatives to determine alignment
- Identify additional wellbeing initiatives and created a shortlist based on feasibility
- Finalize the shortlist of wellbeing initiatives with internal stakeholders
Phase 3: Launch and Roadmap
- Draft a wellbeing initiative roadmap
- Recommend a communications strategy for specific initiatives
- Identify wellbeing training opportunities for managers
- Plan an evaluation and iteration process for the workplace wellness program
Below are examples of some of the ways our workplace wellness programs have worked with organizations in creating a wellness strategy and consulting them on innovative ways to bring their wellness initiatives to life.
- Assess all organizational offerings that impact employee wellness and provide recommendations on the integration of offerings and communication strategy
- Development of organizational wellbeing operating plan, budgeting plan, and a 3-5 year program strategy
- Assess, recommend, and implement inclusive strategies and/or education campaigns that are provided throughout the entire employee life cycle
- Planning and management of onsite programming (e.g. health fairs) and wellness challenges
- Development and training of wellness committee (recruitment, role description, onboarding, accountability)
- Work with key stakeholders/senior leaders in developing strategies for creating a culture of employee wellness that aligns with the organization’s strategic plans and values
- Vetting and management of 3rd party vendor relationships and/or wellbeing technology platforms
See How We’ve Helped Organizations Like Yours
Integrating Wellness with your Employee Benefits Strategy
Saved 20% on employee benefit costs in year one through innovative wellness strategies.
Case Study: Ewing Cole
Learn more about how Exude can help enhance your employee experience and overall company culture.
Improving the Overall Employee Experience
By creating intentional HR touchpoints we created a more engaged, connected staff that better reflected their employer brand and delivered their desired employee experience.
Working Together For You
At Exude, we have a firm belief that when we help your people be the best versions of themselves, your company will be its best. Are you looking for employee wellness programs to help your leaders thrive?
Contact us today to get started on your employee health and wellness programs!