As an employee benefits broker, we have a service-first philosophy.
We understand that healthcare keeps no “regular” business hours, neither does our team. Our healthcare advocates are up and running, 24/7, to alleviate your HR team’s administration burden whenever there is an issue.
Call, email or submit a form; we’ll take care of it so you can focus on your day to day tasks. We want to be in direct contact with your employees whenever they feel the need, however they feel most comfortable having the conversation.
We’re here to support any benefit issue from start to finish, including:
Verification of Coverage: Stuck at your doctor or pharmacy? Your Client Care Specialist can easily verify your coverage and help get you on your way.
Benefit Questions: Confused about what procedures or medications are covered under your plan? Give your Client Care Specialist a call and they’ll lay it out for you.
- Ordering new insurance identification cards
- Processing full-time student verification with insurance carriers (for dependent children over the age limit)
- Change of address
- Change of primary care physician/dentist
Additionally, our service teams work with your employees to handle any and all claims issues that may arise. By working with a healthcare advocate to resolve claims, your employees will save over 290 hours of their time and a lot of frustration.
Claims are tracked from start to finish by your dedicated Client Care Specialist. Your Client Care Specialist is not only going to keep track of the claim with the carrier but will also keep the employee in the loop providing regular updates on where the claim stands.
Should a claim be denied with the carrier and an appeal be needed, your Client Care Specialist will help draft the appeal letter for you and then submit and track the appeal with the carrier until it is approved or denied. Rest assured, you and your employees will be in good hands with their very own Exude Client Care Specialist.
Here is a sample of value we’ve returned through Healthcare Advocacy
- 11,000+ Service requests fielded and resolved this year
- $786 average amount per claim returned to employees through healthcare advocacy services
- 72% average of the billed claim returned to the employee through advocacy
- 311 average number of service requests fielded per client
- 415+ hours saved for HR team for issues we manage
We ensure that you are satisfied with our employee advocacy through internal and external evaluations. After a claim has been resolved, our clients receive a 60-second survey that allows them immediate opportunity to provide confidential feedback regarding the quality and timeliness of the service received.
Exude’s Manager of Client Services monitors survey results in real time as they are received. The survey allows the service team to obtain honest, instant feedback directly from the Client Care Specialist who assisted them. By holding our service team accountable to high service standards, we ensure that our clients and their employees are receiving only the highest levels of service.
What is a healthcare advocate?
Advocacy in healthcare refers to the process of supporting and promoting the health rights and interests of patients, caregivers, and communities. At Exude, that means ensuring our clients and their employees have access to quality healthcare services and are treated with respect, dignity, and compassion.
Healthcare advocacy can be important for a number of reasons. Not only are we focusing on getting your employees the best care, but we work with insurance providers, doctors offices, pharmacies, and several other stakeholders to create a seamless process. We take on the responsibility of getting claims resolved, appropriate coverage, and manage billing so that your employees can focus on the important work that they do.
Overall, healthcare advocacy is an important aspect of promoting health and wellbeing, and plays a crucial role in ensuring that your employees receive the care and support they need to live healthy, fulfilling lives.
How Else can Exude’s Healthcare Advocates Help?
We are committed to providing you with exceptional service and support. As your dedicated employee benefits broker, we believe that building a strong relationship with you is key to understanding your unique needs and goals. Your dedicated healthcare advocate strives to provide exceptional client service in the following ways:
- They take the time to get to know you and your business so that we can tailor our services to meet your specific needs.
- They keep you informed about changes in the industry and respond promptly to your inquiries and concerns.
- We offer personalized service specific to your benefit plans that address your specific concerns and preferences.
- They pay close attention to the details of your plans and benefits to ensure that you receive the best possible coverage.
- They are proactive in problem-solving, anticipating issues and offering solutions before they become problems.
- They offer education and training to help you understand your benefits and how to use them effectively.
- They are always looking for ways to improve our services and stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends and best practices.
At Exude we are here to support you and help you achieve your goals. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Learn More About Healthcare Advocacy
Your Employee Benefits strategy should fit your employer brand, align with your business goals and attract, retain and motivate your talent. Exude’s healthcare advocates will help your employees navigate your carefully curated benefits plans to ensure proper utilization and help them through the healthcare maze.
Interested in assessing your employee benefits strategy?