Join Our Team
Become a Part of Our Success Story
At Exude, we believe that building and growing an organization is much more about the people who make it run than the brilliance of an idea. In order to fulfill our mission of changing lives for people who change the world, we empower our own people to think, build, grow – and remain energized by what they have to give.
We strive to foster a work environment where respect for individual talents is the norm and where the drive to succeed is balanced with creating a fun, challenging, and exciting place to work.
This formula for success has led to us not only being recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies but to our unique culture being honored by awards including Best Places to Work in PA & Philadelphia, Psychologically Healthy Workplace, Working Mother Magazine’s Best Small Companies to Work for in America, Smart CEO Healthiest Employer and most recently the When Work Works Award for demonstrating success in using flexibility as part of an effective workplace strategy to support our employees.
Some of Our Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary & bonus opportunities
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans
- Flexible working arrangements & telecommuting options
- Matching charitable gift programs
- 401(k) plan with contributions
- Progressive time off benefits
- Educational & Professional Designation reimbursements
- Health & Wellness subsidies
We are always seeking bright, passionate, & entrepreneurial professionals to grow with us and become a part of our success story. Exude is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. See what opportunities we have available today:
Human Capital Consultant
We are seeking several Human Capital Consultants for immediate contract-based opportunities within Exude’s Human Capital Consulting Division. This is a 1099 contract position. It is an excellent opportunity for an independent consultant to work among a first-rate group of experienced HR Professionals. For first-time consultants, this opportunity can supplement existing workload and offers the ability to partner with and leverage the resources of a leading provider of HR services.
Our Human Resources Consultants provides expert human resources consultation, coaching, and direct services to our clients on a project, on-site, remote, and/or interim support basis. They are passionate about bringing proven practices to organizations who are seeking creative, innovative, responsible and appropriate HR solutions that align with and support their organization and business needs.
What you will be doing:
- Payroll functions including inputting weekly hours, voiding checks/manual checks as required; exporting payroll from time management system and importing into HRIS; distributing paychecks; preparing bi-weekly payroll budget analysis (Actual vs. Budget) including ensuring that all employees are classified in their proper departments.
- Recruiting functions including sourcing and filling front line to senior-level positions in various industries; developing attraction, recruitment, & retention strategies; working closely with recruiting managers in other regions to share best practices & provide assistance on critical needs/coordinate on nation-level initiatives.
- HR Generalist functions include advising management on formulation and administration of plans and policies for human resource activities; analyzing & recommending solutions to HR issues and for the improvement of workflow in the program/section area; developing, revising, and implementing HR policies/procedures; ensuring program/section area is in compliance with other policies/procedures and with any relevant federal, state, or local legislation; answering non-routine requests for information on policy interpretation
What you need for the position:
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Risk Management, or other related field of study is required in the roles of HR Generalist and Recruiter. BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Risk Management, or other related field of study is preferred in the role of Payroll Specialists
- 5-7 previous years’ experience in a HR Generalist role delivering HR functions is required; experience providing consultative services is preferred
- A broad understanding of Human Resources practices, policy development, employment law, and compliance
- Ability to operate strategically, but are also capable and willing to perform transactional HR tasks, such as COBRA, leave management, benefits administration and have familiarity with HRIS systems