Who’s Protecting Who?
Advice for multi-entity nonprofits & how your board and executive team should communicate
We will discuss the best practices to communicate with your board. You will be able to walk away from this session with the Top Ten Nonprofit Risks to Avoid,
as well as Six Steps to Safely set up an entity structure.
Hear from the industry thought leaders to understand…
- How to use different entities to protect the mission and livelihood of your NP.
- Recommendations on your boards involvement and how to flow information.
- What your board’s role should be with the RM process. How to protect your board as well as executives.
- Real life examples for nonprofit cases
- Tips to protect your funds/ endowment for corporate risks
Learn how to Protect your Non-profit’s Organizational Risks
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 8:30-10:30 AM
Time: (8:30-9 registration, 9-10:30 presentation)
Audience: Executives and board chairs
*We strongly encourage your board chair to attend.
Public Health Management Corporation (PHMC)
Centre Square East
1500 Market Street, Suite 1500
Philadelphia, PA 19102