Seminar Invite: The New EEO1 Reporting Requirement
Join us and earn 1.5 HCRI credits at Exude’s complimentary HR Seminar!
New rules proposed by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”) and the U.S. Department of Labor (“DOL”) require certain companies to report salary. Fed officials will use this information to uncover pay discrimination going forward.
Join us to understand….
- The new EEO1 reporting requirements
- How the government will use your reported pay data
- Legal developments in compensation discrimination
- How to prevent pay discrimination in your organization
The New EEO1 Reporting Requirement
Tuesday, April 26th, 2016 | 8:30 am—10:30 am (8:30-9 registration, 9-10:30 presentation, breakfast provided)
Recertification Credit Hours: 1.5 Specified Credit Hours: HR (General)
Presenters: Jo Bennett, Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP
Alison DiFlorio, President of HR, Exude, Inc.
Location: Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP
1600 Market Street, Suite 3600
Philadelphia, PA 19103
**Please note that this seminar will be held at Schnader, not Exude’s Office**
Who should attend:
- Non profits that have less than 100 employees but $50,000 in federal contracts
- Private companies that have 100 or more employees