HR Series Invite: Compliant Hiring Procedures
Join us and earn 1.5 HCRI credits at Exude’s complimentary HR Seminar!
In October of 2015, BMW, Calvin Klein, Chuck E. Cheese, Food Lion, Home Depot and Whole Foods paid settlements ranging from $716,400 to $3 million in hiring practices lawsuits*. Is your organization effectively managing it’s hiring risks?
Join us to get your questions answered and updates on….
- Criminal Checks and the EEOC’s view
- The Equal Employment for All Act and it’s influence on state/local governments
- To check social media or not? What are the risks?
- Educational/Vocational Checks
- Audit Application/Hiring Procedures to eliminate unnecessary checks
HR Series: Compliant Hiring Procedures
Peirce College | Thursday, March 31, 2016 | 8:30 am—10:30 am
(8:30-9 registration, 9-10:30 presentation, breakfast provided)
Recertification Credit Hours: 1.5
Specified Credit Hours: HR (General)
Jim Shrimp, Attorney, HighSwartz
Alison DiFlorio, President of HR, Exude, Inc.
Location: Peirce College
1420 Pine Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
**Please note that this seminar will be held at Peirce College, not Exude’s Office**