HR Seminar Invite: When Reasonable People Do Unreasonable Things
When Reasonable People Do Unreasonable Things
Anger can make the most well-intentioned and rational people act in ways that baffle their colleagues. When triggered, even the most reasonable among us choose unreasonable behaviors. However, anger is an important data point because it signals that a critical need is going unmet.
Participants will have a clearer understanding of how to minimize the negative impact anger has on situations and relationships and maximize the usefulness that feelings of anger produce
This seminar will combine discussion, small group exercises and a brief simulation.
Key Takeaways of this interactive seminar include:
- Enhanced emotional awareness
- Methods for receiving, deflecting, and de-escalating anger
- Increased skills to minimize the negative impact of anger
- Tools and strategies to lead a more productive and cohesive workplace
Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 | 8:30-10:30am | Exude, Inc.
(8:30-9 registration, 9-10:30 presentation, breakfast provided)
Recertification Credit Hours & SHRM PDCs: 1.5
Specified Credit Hours: HR (General)
Presenters: Alison DiFlorio, President of HR, Exude Inc.
Clymer Bardsley, JD, The Bardsley Group LLC
Location: Exude, Inc.
2218 Race Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
Register Now | Add to Calendar
- This seminar is certified for 1.5 General HCRI & SHRM PDC credits. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
- Exude, Inc. is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.