How to Hire A-Players
Finding, Attracting, and Hiring Rock-Star Employees
Today’s pursuit for talent is fierce and attracting and retaining “A Players” can be a challenge. In this seminar, retained executive search consultant and thought leader Eric Herrenkohl provides his insights into finding the talent you need to create the business you want, drawing on his Amazon bestselling book How to Hire A-Players.
Eric will explain how to develop an “A-Player Profile” that defines what A-Player performance looks like in your business and your culture. He’ll also discuss where to find rock star talent and how to go about attracting these people to your businesses. Each person in the session has the opportunity to define a specific new recruiting approach that can put you in touch with more A-players.
Join this session to:
- Develop an A-Player Profile for a current high-value role in your organization.
- Learn how to use the A-Player Profile process as a tool for gaining the agreement and buy-in of hiring managers throughout the hiring process.
- Gather insights from other leaders into what makes someone an A-player employee in their businesses and their cultures.
- Select one new approach for reaching more high-quality job candidates.
- Gain insights into the strategies that other top businesses use to recruit top, currently-employed talent.
Thursday, March 8, 2018 | 8:30-10:30am | Exude, Inc.
(8:30-9 registration, 9-10:30 presentation, breakfast provided)
Presenter: Eric Herrenkohl, President of Herrenkohl Consulting
Recertification Credit Hours: 1.5
Specified Credit Hours: HR (General) & SHRM PDCs
Location: Exude, Inc.
325 Chestnut Street, Suite 1000, Philadelphia PA 19106