Human Capital Management
In today’s environment employers need to take a closer look at their harassment trainings, practices and policies to remain compliant with state and federal laws. Exude’s anti-harassment training is designed to help all levels of employees understand their responsibility to recognize and address complaints in a manner that promotes a positive and productive work environment.
Anti-Harassment Learning Objectives
In this session participants (managers and employees) will leave with an understanding of:
- The legal requirements governing harassment in the workplace
- A non-manager and manager’s role/responsibility in maintaining a productive work environment
- How to recognize what constitutes harassment and retaliation
- How to identify the key elements of the organization’s anti-harassment policy
- The steps to take to handle complaints effectively
- The appropriate corrective action steps to take
This interactive session not only gives participants an overview of the laws governing anti-harassment in the workplace, but also reviews their organization’s policy and reporting responsibilities. Through discussion of real workplace examples/scenarios, participants will be tasked with identifying appropriate responses and actions to take given different scenarios. Participants will leave with a clear understanding of how to prevent, recognize and report workplace harassment.
Exude has the ability to customize its anti-harassment training to fit your organizations needs.
- This session recommended for all staff including managers, supervisors and leaders.
- Typically this program is delivered in a 2 hour general session (or as directed by state guidelines) for all employees followed by a 2 hour management session.
- We can deliver this anti-harassment training in an eLearning or in-person format depending on your need.
- Sessions can be tailored to the level of responsibility of the employee.
Benefits of Anti-harassment Training
There are several benefits to Exude’s Anti-Harassment Training course. You will see an immediate return on your investment in the following ways:
- Employees and managers will leave this session with an understanding of preventing, recognizing and reporting workplace harassment.
- The organization will be in compliance and protected from potential lawsuits.
- Employees will be protected and aware of legal responsibilities.
- Ultimately providing this type of training will create a more inclusive workplace which will help you attract and retain a more diverse workforce.
- Ability to track and measure staff completion of programs via eLearning software.
What is Anti-harassment?
Anti-harassment trainings provide critical information around preventing, identifying, reporting harassment behavior in the workplace. New state guideline require that employers provide sexual harassment training for staff and managers:
See How We've Helped Organizations Like Yours
Culture & Engagement Issues
Through an organizational health assessment, Exude got to the root-cause of culture/engagement issues.
Employee Retention – Root Cause
Redesigned key business processes to attract and retain talent
HR Assessments to Improve Organizational Culture
A review of all HR processes and policies with an HR assessment to support the desired organizational culture.