Thriving Leader Program
We are excited to introduce Exude’s Thriving Leader Program – quarterly leadership training for leaders and managers to develop their total wellbeing. The goal of this program is to allow leaders to enhance their personal and professional skills to model a culture of health and wellbeing for your organization.
Our holistic and integrative approach is designed to positively impact employee engagement, psychological safety, inclusiveness, productivity, morale, and the overall success of your organization.
The Learning Experience
Karla Chin, Chief Wellbeing Officer, will host each session live on the fourth Friday of every third month from 10-12:00pm (March 24th, June 23rd, September 22nd, and December 15th). Please note the December session will be held a week early to accommodate holiday schedules.
The sessions will be held virtually and will allow your leaders to interact with others, ask questions, and create a safe space to share thoughts, feelings, and best practices for leaders. Participants will also receive action items to work on in between each session to reinforce learning and provide additional development opportunities.
We ask that a maximum of 10 leaders from your organization attend these training sessions.
Using Your Wellness Funds
The total cost of the training is $5,000. If you are with IBC, you have the option to use your wellness funds to cover the total cost of all four trainings, or you can choose to pay a flat fee.
The Thriving Leader Trainings
The wellbeing trainings selected for this program are intentionally focused on helping employees develop essential self-leadership skills that positively impact their total wellbeing. Each session will be relevant to current events and will target what leaders are going through at that time.
Building Resilience & Preventing Burnout
Resilience is about increasing individual and collective ability to bounce back from adversity. It’s what allows us to recover from change or stress, whether in the workplace or other areas of life. Building resilience helps individuals and organizations manage their energy and perform at their best. This employee wellness training takes a science-based and application-based approach of teaching learners how to engage in small but intentional behaviors that will enable them to become more adaptable to change and effectively manage unrelenting challenges.
- Understand the stress cycle and how to move your body through this so that you’re less prone to burnout.
- Identify specific steps you can take to reduce tension in your body and mind so you can be more focused.
- Learn how to calm and recalibrate your nervous system, so you can respond more confidently in times of change and crisis.
- Learn five resilience-building habits that can be immediately applied.
Mindset for Leadership Health & Success
A growth-oriented and resilient mindset is vital to wellbeing and overall success. The good news is that we can learn to reset our mindset and retrain our brain in times of stress, fear, and anxiety. In this session, learners will discover practical, actionable strategies so that they can respond more confidently to change, calm their nervous system naturally, and rewire their brain for overall success and wellbeing. A shift in mindset can also increase confidence and ability to engage in positive behaviors and actions.
- Understand how beliefs and mindsets are developed.
- Learn the fundamental concepts of the science of human flourishing and how shifting our mindset can increase our wellbeing, confidence, and success in all areas of life.
- Identify beliefs and actions that contribute to a growth and resilient mindset within an organization.
- Apply best practices for giving and receiving feedback in a way that can foster a growth mindset.
Developing Emotional Agility
How individuals manage their emotions in the workplace has a profound effect on individual, team, and organizational success. Emotions directly impact decisions and actions. Therefore, employees at all levels of the organization need emotional agility in order to manage negative emotions in a healthy and productive way. This course will dive into self-awareness by inviting learners to be more curious about their emotions and learn how they can leverage their emotions to experience a greater sense of meaning and success.
- Understand why it’s important to approach difficult emotions with a lens of curiosity vs. avoidance.
- Explore adopted beliefs about emotions and effective coping techniques.
- Gain self-awareness about why you feel the way that you do in difficult situations and how your emotions impact upon your performance.
- Learn how to take action that aligns with personal values over emotions.
Self-Care for Leaders: Nourishment, Movement & Sleep
Ignoring the needs of one’s mind and body hurts one’s ability to think, focus, and help others in need. As countless pre-flight safety briefings have taught us: “you need to put your mask on before assisting others.” Not doing so can put your own health and wellbeing, along with your team’s effectiveness and engagement, at risk. For you to do your best work with your team, you need to effectively manage your energy and prioritize self-care. This course will focus on three areas of self-care that are critical for managing energy: food, movement, and rest.
- Understand the signs and symptoms of burnout and how to effectively manage energy.
- Discover non-depriving eating habits that can improve digestion and increase energy.
- Explore the barriers that get in the way of making time for daily physical activity and strategies for making this a sustainable habit.
- Learn the value of slowing down, mindfulness, and sleep habits for optimal recovery.
Interested in signing up for The Thriving Leader Program?
Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you with more information on how to sign up for the program.
See How We’ve Helped Organizations Like Yours
Integrating Wellness with your Employee Benefits Strategy
Saved 20% on employee benefit costs in year one through innovative wellness strategies.
Case Study: Ewing Cole
Learn more about how Exude can help enhance your employee experience and overall company culture.
Improving the Overall Employee Experience
By creating intentional HR touchpoints we created a more engaged, connected staff that better reflected their employer brand and delivered their desired employee experience.
Working Together For You
At Exude, we have a firm belief that when we help your people be the best versions of themselves, your company will be its best. Our integrated approach leverages our team of experts to improve your employee and customer experiences while driving greater business results.
Interested in wellness training for your organization?