In an effort to support our clients, colleagues and employees throughout the pandemic, we’ve created a list of wellness resources:
- Crisis Text Line – Connect directly with a Crisis Counselor
- 10% Happier Sanity Guide – Meditations, podcasts, talks and free access to app for healthcare workers
- Headspace App – Free access for healthcare workers
- Headspace Meditations – Free meditations
- UCLA – Mindfulness meditations
- Les Mills – On-demand exercise videos
- Yale University – Free course: The Science of Well-Being
- NPR – Coronavirus Has Upended Our World. It’s OK To Grieve
- Elemental Medium – Pandemic Sleep Advice Straight from Sleep Researchers
- Medical Xpress – A Simple Exercise to Help Stay Calm in the Face Coronavirus Uncertainty
- Harvard Business Review – That Discomfort You’re Feeling is Grief
- AFSP – Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty
- AFSP – Supporting your Mental Health While Navigating Change
- The Guardian – All grown-ups were once children
- Huffington Post – Coming to Your Senses: How to Stop Your Negative Thinking
- The Artist’s Way – Morning Pages – the power of journaling
- Healthline – Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Dr. Andrew Weil – Breathing Exercises: 4-7-8 Breath
- Harvard Medical School – Power of Gratitude
- Thrive Global – How to Unlock and Use Your Subconscious Mind
- Healthline – Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Mindfulness 360 – Body Scan Meditation
- Greater Good Science Center, UCB – Loving-Kindness Meditation
- The Daily – A Kid’s Guide to Coronavirus
Tips for Managers
- Mequilibrium – 5 Keys to Leading through Coronavirus Uncertainty
- Empathetic Questions to ask Colleagues:
- What are you feeling today?
- How can I support you right now?
- What does that feel like for you?
- Would you like me to talk with you (offer advice) or just listen?
- What are your plans for today?
- What do we need to discuss so that this day or week will work optimally for you?
- How can we support and help other colleagues at this time?
- Is there anything else you’d like to share?
To connect with our wellness experts for additional support, please fill out the form below: