Parents – Support Your Kids in a Virtual Classroom – 9.24
As schools consider reopening, children face a future in which online courses will probably be part of the curriculum. As a parent, you’re probably wondering how to make the best of this situation and help you and your child adapt to learning from home.
PA Virtual Charter School has provided personalized cyber education for the last 19 years to approximately 2000 students from diverse backgrounds. Join us to hear from three of PA Virtual’s teachers and experts discuss how you can help provide your child with the essential tools for learning and achievement in a virtual environment.
Join this webinar to learn how to:
- Set up at home work and learning spaces to support an engaging school environment.
- Partner with teachers to ensure ready access to on-demand learning tools and supplies.
- Establish a healthy routine that supports their students educational development and academic goals.
- Develop and grow a positive relationship with your student’s teachers.
- Build on your child’s strengths to promote student agency and independent learning.
Thursday, September 24th | 3:00-4:00pm
Presenters: Katie Barnett, 1st Grade Teacher, PA Virtual Charter
Lisa Krystofolski, Transition Coordinator, PA Virtual Charter
Doug Wessels, Director of Public Affairs & Accountability, PA Virtual Charter
Alison DiFlorio, Managing Partner, Human Capital Division, Exude, Inc.