Community Conversations are carefully constructed frank dialogues on important and pressing Inclusion & Diversity issues. During these interactive sessions participants work to find common ground, capture ideas and actions steps to expand their knowledge. They will leave the session with tools and resources that can immediately be implemented to positively impact workplace and community interactions.
- Advance Inclusion & Diversity in workplaces and communities in the Greater Philadelphia area and beyond.
- Enhance the capability of employees at all levels of organizations to “move the needle” on their organization’s Inclusion & Diversity mission, vision and core values.
- Create a cohort of leaders where best practices, new ideas and conversations lead to lasting relationships and meaningful change.
- Exude will deliver free quarterly session at the corporate offices where members of the community will be invited to join.
- Duration of the learning sessions is 2 hours.
Sign up below to receive more information about Community Conversations!