It’s 8pm on a Saturday night and you are having a problem with the pharmacy filling your prescription – what do you do? Your office is closed, so you can’t reach your human resources department. You call the number on your insurance card, but can’t actually get a live person on the phone to help you. Having eXude as your broker means never having to worry about situations like this!
Our 24/7/365 hotline is available to all clients and will get you connected with an eXude employee at all times.
As your Health & Wellness Benefits Consulting partner we become an extension of your human resources department. Our proactive and innovative approach to servicing you allows us to help take some of the workload off your Human Resources Department, including:
- Enrollment Processing – Terminations and New Hires
Your dedicated service team will help you develop a custom employee health & wellness program based on your goals and budget. Each team of professionals is comprised of a Consultant (Chief Benefits Officer), Research & Compliance Analyst, Account Manager, and Client Service Center. Our Client Service Center is trained to answer all of your employees’ benefits questions including helping them resolve claims. In fact, they negotiated reimbursements close to $1Million in denied claims for our clients; in 2012 alone!
Our goal is to help you create a workplace with total rewards utilizing your benefits as a retention tool. We care about the employees that work for you. By having eXude as a Health & Wellness Benefits Consulting partner we can help you experience higher productivity, build wellness initiatives and control costs.
- Group Medical, Prescription and Dental – both fully funded or self-funded
- Group Disability and Life Insurance
- Private Exchange Solutions
- Captives Programs
- Section 125 Programs – “Cafeteria” Programs, including Debit Card programs
- Cobra Administration
- Voluntary Benefits
- Benefits Analysis, Research and Recommendations
- Wellness Programs and Education
Some of the ongoing support services we offer, but are not limited to include:
- Full forensic audit of your benefits, reviewing plan designs and conducting a contribution analysis, as well as technology, compliance and wellness reviews
- Facilitate periodic meetings to update HR Staff on benefit changes, updates, etc
- Quarterly Plan Reviews
- Customized Open Enrollment and Orientation Programs
- Benchmarking & Metric Summaries
- On-going Education & Communication
- 24/7 Customer Service Hotline