Compensation is always a touchy subject between employer and employee. Employees want to earn more money. You want to offer a competitive compensation package and attract and retain the right workforce for your business. We will design a benefits plan that aligns with your strategic goals and is designed to help you attract and retain the right talent within your budget.
- 3-5 year strategic plan to align organizational goals with your benefits plan
- Plan Forecasting
- Funding analysis and alternative recommendations
- Claims Analysis
Underwriting & Brokerage Services:
Our underwriting team scours the market and our client base to evaluate what other companies like yours are offering their workforce. Using our proprietary analytical tool, we call Benefit Blueprint™, we can forecast your renewals and provide clarity as to the drivers of cost increases. At the end of the day, you’ll have the benefits package that offers your people the fairest added-value to their total compensation package without overspending within your competitive context. It’s not too little, not too much; just right.
- Employer/Employee Contribution Analysis
- Plan Utilization Reporting
- Demographic Analysis
- Fully insured, self-funded, and level-funded plan options
- Plan design alternatives and recommendations that meet budgetary requirements
- Negotiating competitive rates with carriers for all lines of coverage
- Review of contracts, plan documents and Summary Plan Descriptions
- Assistance with the implementation/transitioning of vendors and/or administrators
All clients are assigned a dedicated Client Care Specialist. Your dedicated Client Care Specialist will be your employee’s direct point of contact for all their benefit needs. More than just an advocate, they will know your plans inside out, and will exhaust themselves making certain your employees have an amazing experience with their healthcare plan.
Our team of specialists is here for your people 24/7/365—online, and on the phone as needed for your urgent benefit issues. Since going beyond the norm is our everyday M.O., it’s hard to explain how excited we get at the chance to exceed your expectations.
- 24/7 service – We provide an in-house call center to answer your urgent benefit issues
- Handle claims, life events, evidence of insurability issues and other benefit questions that come up
- Employee Communications & Employer/Employee Education
Compliance & Audit:
As the legal landscape changes our compliance team not only deciphers legislative meaning, but also communicates the information so that you can understand its impact on your organization. We support our clients by researching and monitoring industry publications in multiple states to stay ahead of the curve on new and upcoming legislation. For audit procedures, there is no one size fits all. Exude feels strongly that technology is critical in administering benefits. We will work within your contraints to try to enable you to have access to technology to improve your experience as well as that of your employees.
- Deliver timely compliance and regulatory
- Prepare 5500 reports (when applicable)
- Access to Ballard Spahr, Proskauer Rose and ERISA support for legal guidance
- COBRA administration
Exude has experts available to help us assess the technology market and determine the best solution for your needs, preferences and current configuration. Our partner HRT Technology Advisors will assess over 30 vendors and distill the results to a few potential platforms that are a good fit for you. HRT’s market knowledge combined with our step by step process ensures your new technology solution will meet your organizational needs.
Count on us to:
- Understand your current technology capabilities
- Diagnose your problem and identify gaps in your business solution.
- Define your unique high-level requirements.
- Provide the right solutions
- Identify potential vendors
- Support implementation
Voluntary Benefits are a core component of the Exude benefits strategy. In an environment of rising benefits costs employees are in a position of greater personal financial risk in the form of higher co-pays and deductibles. At Exude we explore all aspects of cost control. Voluntary benefits, in many cases, can help employees manage their own personal financial risk. Our philosophy toward providing these comprehensive voluntary options starts with an understanding that the employer and employees are considered and benefits are customized to match each group’s culture and needs. Exude analysts along with their voluntary benefits specialist review multiple carriers in the marketplace to find the best overall fit with the core medical options. Careful consideration is given to plan design, cost, highest level of service and the overall client experience.