Want to love your job, the people that you work with, and the culture of the company? Do you want to be a part of a company where the drive to succeed is balanced with creating a fun, challenging, creative, and exciting place to work? If so, Exude is the place for you!
We have not only be recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies, but our unique culture has been honored by awards including Best Places to Work in PA, Psychologically Healthy Workplace, Best Places to Work in Philadelphia, Working Mother Magazine’s Best Small Companies to Work for in America, and Smart CEO Healthiest Employer.
Exude, Inc. is a minority owned, industry leading, consulting firm that provides services in Employee Benefits, Human Resources, Workplace & Executive Wellness, Risk Management, and Retirement Planning. At Exude, everything we do is designed to improve the work/life experience for our clients’ employees. It starts with better, more affordable healthcare benefits, safer working environments, improved total well-being, more secure retirement plans, and human resource policies that help build a positive, powerful workplace culture.
We are advocates who fight for what is right on our client’s behalf. We’re here around the clock with support staff that works with a mandate to act in a proactive partnership with their people. At Exude, our mission is to support yours.
We are conveniently located near public transportation—SEPTA Regional Rail, Broad Street Line, and Bus Routes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who offers competitive salaries, benefits, and more:
- Casual dress policy
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible working arrangements (availability varies by job function)
- Matching gift program
- Medical, prescription, vision and dental plans
- Life, accident, disability coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Progressive Time Off Benefits
- Educational Reimbursement
- Dependent and Elder Care Benefits
- 24-hour client return-phone-call Policy
- Team unity and a focus on common company goals
- Value for the contributions of all individual team members
- Regard for internal processes and systems