Navigating Conflict Up and Down the Organization
Consider the following questions:
- Do you know what to do when you and your boss disagree?
- Have you developed a strategy for when you disapprove of an employee’s attitude?
- Are you successfully encouraging your team to share creative ideas and feedback?
Whether you lead a department, own a business, work at a school, a nonprofit, or for the government, you likely face disagreement, anger, and push back on a regular basis. As a sequel to his seminar “When Reasonable People Do Unreasonable Things,” Clymer Bardsley will be presenting a model which helps develop new strategies so you can build the capacity to manage conflict throughout your organization.
Key Takeaways of this interactive seminar include:
- Learn new ways to influence the outcome of workplace conflicts
- An understanding of the common traps people fall into and how to avoid them
- New adaptive strategies and tactics to mobilize your power more purposefully
- A handy reference guide to take with you
Tuesday, September 12th, 2017 | 8:30-10:30am | Exude, Inc.
(8:30-9 registration, 9-10:30 presentation, breakfast provided)
Recertification Credit Hours & SHRM PDCs: 1.5
Specified Credit Hours: HR (General)
Presenter: Clymer Bardsley, JD, The Bardsley Group LLC
Location: Exude, Inc.
2218 Race Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
This seminar is certified for 1.5 General HCRI & SHRM PDC credits
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Exude, Inc. is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.