Creating an Environment of Inclusion for LGBT Employees
After a successful seminar where we explored the topic: “My employee is transgender…How can we make this a positive experience” it’s clear that ensuring your work environment is inclusive and free of discrimination is most for all employers. We have put together a number of resources that will provide guidance on how to structure your policies, processes and training’s so your business can be a supportive workplace.
Helpful Links and Resources:
- Nikki DiCaro’s Website
- Buchanan, Ingersoll, Rooney PC
- Gina Ameci’s company website
- Exude, Inc. Benefits Division
- Contact Morgan Festa for inquiries regarding further information.
- Trans Cafe
- Trans Cafe is the premier media brand dedicated to bringing the world engaging and inclusive content about transgender identity, lifestyle and everything in between.
- Mazzoni Center
- To provide quality comprehensive health and wellness services in an LGBTQ-focused environment, while preserving the dignity and improving the quality of life of the individuals we serve.
- ICD 10 Data
- Provides detailed definition of Gender Identity in Adolescence and Adulthood
- United Healthcare Commercial Coverage Determination Guideline
- Gender Dysphoria Treatment
- The digital magazine for women who love women in Philadelphia
- 8 Strategies for Preventing FMLA Abuse
- Trans-Health Conference
- Sponsored by the Mazzoni Center. Three days of education and community building.
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Located at: 129 N. Broad St Philadelphia PA 19107
- June 9th– June 10th
- The Philadelphia Fair Employment Practices Ordinance
Best Practices for Employers:
Helpful Resources for ID Documentation by State.